Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Any advice on how to earn money? -

I m in an orcheastra group that s tour Austrailia and New Zeland this summer, and we get to play in the Sydney Opera House! Unfortunately, money s tight, and I m trying to earn the $3,100 Myself. I m too young to get a job, and I already tutor kids in math. Any suggestions on things that maybe you would pay to have someone do?________Try doing eBay. Your age won t be visible. You can get friends of your parents to give you stuff because they ll think it s cute.________You don t say where you live, but I have seen an orchestral group go to Pikes Market in Seattle on a weekend and fill a Cello case with $20 bills in a couple of hours.________ummmmm... get a job? I ve seen this place called ************* come up on a question similar to yours.________If you are to young to get a job, perhaps you could ask your parents to not buy some of the stuff they usually get you and put that money towards the trip instead. Christmas is coming around you could ask for dollars instead of pressies. There are always jobs like dog walking. Has your orchestra tried to get sponsorship from some music shops or someone like that?________babysitting is about the only thing that I d pay to have someone do. Have you asked your orchestra leader about institutional fund raisers? I know the parents of kids do it here all the time, my kid is raising money for the band to do X, could you buy Y and part of the money goes to his trip fund. Instead of gifts this Christmas, ask for money towards your trip instead. See if you can get a scholarship from your school or orchestra group.________If you want to try making some money on line, you might want to try this. I have only found one legitimate work at home site so far, and I made $354+ in October. But it did take a bit of work initially--I added referrals--and the money got better. And I believe my earnings will continue to grow. I started by answering surveys on CashCrate and filling out some free offers and received a real check from them. For example, I signed up for E-bay and made a bid and got paid $8.00. And there are no fees to join. It is totally free. So I made a little my first month with them. http://www.*************/index.php?ref=1... But once I found out this site was legit, I started adding referrals. For every person you refer, you get 20% of what they earn. And for every person that one of your referrals refer to CashCrate, you get 10%. It may take some time to build up the number of referrals necessary to make a lot of money, but in time--this could be a great source of income--making money while other people are in a sense, working for you. And by the way--never join a work at home program that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn t need to charge you. Note: There are not many offers on this site for users outside of the USA (there quite a few offers for Canadian users though). But if you are in another country, you could still refer users from the USA to CashCrate and make money on those referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment