Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What are ways for 12 year old girls to earn money in California? -

My friend and I are twelve years old, going on 13 and we want to earn money. We are creative and willing to do labor________lemonade stand if it is really hot outside! umm.. you should try selling old toys! ]you should sell anything actually! ________Babysitters..... always and option. Ebay!!!!!!!!!!! I just made a hundred dollers the other day selling stuff!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously think about it, because when I first thought of ebay, I was like no way! But then I found out I really didn t use a lot of stuff, so I sold it! :) Also, selling your photos on is a great option if you are into photography. If you are really good, you can make about 30,000 dollers a year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just google it :) Tip for selling photos: Do interesting photos, NOT of nature. They say on most sites they have too many nature photos :) Hope this helped :)________babysitters club!!!________bake sale garage sale sell lemonade. or wait till 14 and apply at some places like pharmacies and small grocery shops. im 15 and i work at carvel ice cream store lol

No comments:

Post a Comment