Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How can I earn money if Iamp;#39;m 14? -

I want to earn some money for a trip to England next year with my sister next year. Any ideas on how to earn money? Oh, and my parents don t believe in allowance. Please give some suggestions!________Cleaning, kitchenwork, packing, running errands, gardening, babysitting, newspaper delivery are some of the jobs available. These jobs will be posted in local newspapers and billboards. A better option is to work from home on your computer - write articles, sell on eBay, make a website, take surveys. In some cases, you may have to set up an account in your parents or guardians name, and ask them to pay you, after they get the money for your work. More details are available at http://www.pcworkathome.net/jobsforminor...________When I was 14 I had a paper route and mowed people s yards. I charged $20 a yard and had 5 yards a week. The paper route paid me $100 a month. I m not sure if paper routes are done by kids anymore. You can create a flyer for yourself that offers services you could do for them: Babysitting, dog-walking, housesitting, yard work... so on and son. Go knock on doors and offer your flyer and see if they need any help. I made about $1500 during the summers. Good luck to you. Though my parents never gave allowance, they did help me in other ways.________Forget it. There is nothing you need that you don t already have. Concentrate on being 14.________There are many ways to earn.... First of all view the following site and you may get some idea to start your earning campaign http://money.sjdinfotech.com To join freely and start earning please visit http://sjdinfotech.com________It s not a lot of money or even a real job for that matter... just a way to earn some extra cash in your spare time filling out free surveys online. Sign up at http://urlkiss.com/1i and get $3 just to join. Minimum payout is $15. That means you just have to earn $12 to receive a check and see that it s legit for yourself. I made $200 last month just doing surveys. Good luck in your job hunting :)________I m not sure if you are looking for things you can do online or just in general. When I was younger I mowed lawns and cleaned houses, an that brought me in some money. You can also earn money online by completing surveys and testing products. I have a blog where I have ways of making money, and a good amount of them are open to people 13 years and older. You can take a look at my blog by going here: http://sweettrix.blogspot.com Hope that helps. :)

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete