Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, May 10, 2007

How can a 17 year old earn money? -

I am a dedicated and motivated 17yr female. I really want to start earning some good money and I would like some suggestions please. Please don t suggest prostitution ( I have seen that before) and nothing online please. My community doesn t really do dog walking or paper rounds etc so please any other suggestions? Thank you in advance!________How about cutting grass, that is good money or if you live in a place that has winter shoveling snow will bring in the doe..________Baby sitting? Legitimate job!________easy, get a job in shop, as a waitress, as a care assistant. Iv been working full time since i was 16.________Work at Jamba Juice. Pretty good pay. Same with Cold Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment