Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How can I earn more money before our baby is born? -

Our first baby is due on January 19th, and we are really starting to get stressed financially. My doctor started having me work only part-time about a month ago, which has been really hard. My work does not offer paid maternity leave, so I m curious how I can earn some extra money to get us through until January, and then be enough to suffice through however long I can manage to take off after he is born. My husband cannot take another job at this point. Any suggestions??________go through things you don t need sell them. don t go out te eat as much sign up with net-flicks instead of going to the movies. sign up with every mailing list possible for coupons and freebies! with both of my daughters {ages 2 and 4 months} i got free diapers, formula, diaper bag, oragel,diaper rash cream, and dreft. sign up online just go to the website and there is a join now link. go through your items you always buy and sign up with those websites to. baby s usually outgrow their clothes before they wear them all so look up children s consignment shops. go to walmart.com click on in stores now and go to free samples :) also sign up with target!________At home computer work. That way you can stay off of your feet and work at your convenience. Then once the baby is born you can still work without leaving the baby the first few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment