Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Whatamp;#39;s the a good way for a 14 year old to earn money? -

I need some money, but it needs to be a job that doesn t require a lot of money. Any Suggestions. I m 14.________Wash my car. Mow my lawn. Vacuum my floors. Walk my dogs. Rake my leaves. Pick up the dog poop in the back yard (I d pay you premium prices for that!). Clean my gutters. I d pay you for any of those. I bet other people would, too; just ask your neighbors or people at your church. Other people might need babysitting or after school sitting for their preteen kids.________When I was your age it was much easier to go out and make a few bucks. Not so easy anymore. I used to take a couple of spray paint cans, white and black, with some stencils and paint house numbers on peoples curbs. I made on average 5 to 10 bucks a house. Give it a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment