Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Can I earn money with a website if I am a minor with parents on wellfair? -

Can I earn money with a website if I am a minor with parents on wellfair? I have kind of been waiting 7 years to do such a thing and I will be an adult in 1.5 years but I would like to know if I can make the money now or atleast earn it now but have access to it when I am 18. Can someone tell me if it s possible please?________fist when makeing money online make sure its legit you would have to report youre income to DSHS . haveing some funds when you turn 18 would be good the rules vary from state try talking to someone at youre welfare ofice they may have more info on what you can and cant do and how it will afect the befits youre parents are getting for you________First of all anything doesn t matter to earn money thru internet. All you need is a computer with an internet connection. But sometimes you may face difficulties to find a credit card or debit card to get paid the money you earn (If you don t have one). You can simply ask for your dads or friend s one. But hey, don t worry, if you can t find one. You can use a prepaid mastercard from any bank. Its like a prepaid calling card. And use it to get paid thru paypal, alertpay, monrybookers. Here, I created a blog, http://learn-to-earn-money-free.blogspot... So people can go there and find out the web sites which actually pays. All the site there, I personally checked and I got paid. My payment proof is there. All in the earnings are totally free, No investments needed. And I have no personal connection with those sites. Only thing is I earned money from them. Also I value your comments________Hi, I am in the same boat as you. I am actually 14 and have my own website. You can get a paypal account easily and get your money sent to you or by cheque using google ads My mum went through all my hosting providers policies and found nothing of being of a certain age. Sign up here for http://hostpapa.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/c... a domain, hosting and $150 worth of advertisments vouchers with google, yahoo and msn live. In total its only 90 pounds for a year. I will send you a bit of the commision if you like Send me an email brat42@hotmail.co.uk if your interested or want more info!________This quot;INVESTMENT GUIDEquot; is more helpful for you to make your money to make money for you,without taking any risk. To gain more information TO EARN MORE MONEY EVEN EVEN IF YOU ARE A MINOR,just gothrough the site http://www.savings4future.com ......... [otherwise] TRY THIS TO GET MORE INCOME FROM HOME ITSELF. IT IS MORE APPLICABLE EVEN FOR STUDENTS ALSO. http://www.psuganya.ecash4all.com ... ALL THE BEST.________The site I make money on you have to be 13 or older. You could always have your parent sign up. As of today I ve made over $800 in 2 1/2 months. Its fun it s easy and there is always contests going on in the forum. The members do all they can to help you succeed. If you sign up and need help..email me through my profile. It s the best site I ve joined and I ve been a member of quite a few! http://www.treasuretrooper.com/phtml________why wouldnt you be able to make a website? people arent supposed to discriminate because youre on welfare. (btw thats how its spelled). how would anyone know if your a minor and on welfare unless you tell them? to answer your question, its possible. ________Go to this website. You can earn lots of money very easy. I have earned $100 in one week without trying. It is kind of like myspace except you get paid for it. http://r.yuwie.com/kingjaybird/________as long as it is under 600 dollars you don t have to send a w9 tax form in so the irs or anyone else will not know________Earn money in India by this site http://www.freemoney.21ht.com

No comments:

Post a Comment