Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What are some of the Myspace apps to earn money? -

I need to raise more money to buy some friends (own your friends application). Some applications give you $5000 for installing it and another $20,000 for getting to a certain level. Do you know which ones?________Yeah I was looking for some more apps too, here are the only ones i know about so far.... Mobsters Mobsters: Overdrive Bloodlines Poker Palace Sorority Life My Green Garden If I find any more I will try and remember to come back and post... really since it doesn t give a big list they only way to really know I think, would be to start adding popular apps and then go back to your OYF page and see if you got the initial 5,000 for installing that app... then if you did just start playing it till you get the 20,000... thats what i ve done for about 3 of those apps so far =) good luck.________Did you know that Own Your Friends itself awards you $4,000 every eight hours just for logging in (to the application)________look this http://www.yabloog.com/earn_money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment