Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What are ways on how a highschool student can earn money? -

I m a 16 year old, senior student in the Philippines. Next year I ll be able to drive a car and I really want to get a New Beetle which is expensive. My mother will pay for most of it, but I have to contribute a little. I d like to know how I can earn money? You know, sources of extra income. Please take into consideration the fact that the Philippines has very few job opportunities and I am a minor. All suggestions will be very much appreciated. :)________call center. it s good money, stressful work and you can set your hours to be just about anything. that s how i survived my school years. and i know that call centers are popping up all over the place in the philippines.________You can Earn great money online fast free so easy. You only need to be 13 to join , I put together a blog of some of the best places to make cash online free, most of them you get a check every month and there is one that i make tons from every month , When i started i made $200 my first month now i am makeing around $500 a month , and i only get on it about 15 minutes a day, so thats good money to spend 15 minutes a day typing.... give it a try collect one check and you will be hooked http://www.freewebs.com/eazymoneyonline/ ________I advice you to learn Affiliate or Internet marketing. That way you can earn extra income rom school. Who knows you may come out from school not needing to work for any BOSS. You may want too check out the following companies. I find them very good, any one can do them and make money, even if little. http://www.makemoney1on1.com http://www.100moneymaker.com ________Im 16 and in the same situation, I actually just got my car today (not new but I still have to kick in about $1000 towards it) and I make money online using a GPT site called cashcrate. I am in the USA and the site pays in US currency but the payment will be converted to your native currency, and if US currency is worth more than your currency then you are very lucky because it will be worth more than what it would be in the US. Below is the link to my blog containing all of the info you need to get started making money aswell as proof of payment received by users.

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete