Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, July 19, 2007

How do I earn money? -

As a teenager who does no receive an allowance and who is too young for a job, you can see where I am stuck in a rut. I love to shop! It is my favorite thing besides spending time with my family and friends. My question is -- how do I earn money easily? Are there any ways that have proved to be successful for anyone?________You can sell on ebay. I don t think there is an age limit to that. You may need a Paypal and/or a checking account though, which may need the help of your parents. Also, not all jobs are restricted to older teenagers. For example, you can deliver stuff door to door. I think people of all ages can do that. You could also try the traditional lemonde stand, but you might feel a bit too old for that.________Go here for good links to money making web sites http://www.freewebs.com/onlinecasheasy

No comments:

Post a Comment