Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Where can I do a medical study to earn money to pay debts? -

Where can I do a study to pay my debts i ve heard you can earn £3000 in one week for testing drugs like paracetemol etc?________Here: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/________after what happened to those five men!!!! you must be mad________Wow OK let me know I have this amazing pair of boots I saw that I would like to own!!!!! Seriously they pay you so high because it is DANGEROUS!!! Be careful!________Look on the web. It has everything. In the search engine, type in quot;paid clinical trialsquot; or something to that effect. I imagine you ll have success. Good luck. You can also sell plasma, have yard sales and other things to make the needed cash. One time, I worked for a company. The cleaning service wasn t doing a good job so I offered less for more and made and extra $400 a month for having to do very little. And what selling on e-bay? There is something for everyone on e-bay. Also, what about waiting table in a nice restaurant when you are not working. You can get some very good tips. Good luck!________I ve just started on a clinical trial and although it will last around 11 months it won t amount to £3000. Whoever told you you can earn that in a week can t possibly know what they re talking about. In the UK you can t be paid for offering your body to medical science, you can only be paid reasonable expenses which, believe me, ain t that much!!! Clinical studies and drug trials are not something to use as a get rich quick scheme; you don t get rich quick and you can be putting yourself at risk! Get yourself a part time job and work out when you will have earned enough to quit. Only do a trial if it means something to you personally, like if you have a history of some disease or other in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment