Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How does a 14-year-old earn money quick? -

I need $60 for an acoustic guitar that someone s selling in the newspaper (i ll buy it if it s good.) Then I need to earn money for an electric guitar and equipment. People in my neighborhood find time to mow their own lawns amp; walk their own dogs. Should I wait till I m 15 to get a job? I don t wanna keep moochin off my parents.________Sounds like you already thought of starting your own business...mowing, walking dogs, etc. Stay with that theme. Find something that you can do for your neighbors, maybe it s grocery shopping, maybe helping put up Christmas lights. Whatever you come up with make sure that you let them know your story, you are trying to earn money for the guitar, etc. Sell the sizzle, not the steak! Stand up straight, look them in the eye, be confident, you ll get work and have your guitar money in no time. Make up a flyer at Kinkos and pass it around. Advertise that you can mow for them, or walk their dogs, maybe they would hire you if they knew you were available. How about painting their fences or washing their cars? Good luck.________Ask for a loan from your parents and then just pay them back whenever you have money. I dont know if they do this in the USA but I use a website called Quench where they have a points system and when you have enough points it gets paid into your bank account!________I just wrote a long answer only iPhone then it CRASHED! My suggestion is Amazon Mechanical Turk or MTurk. Google it, it is a legitimate service run by Amazon. Good Luck, $60 will be yours in little time if you pick the jobs with most worth!________You can work online filling out surveys and stuff like that. Treasure Trooper is a good site like that. http://www.treasuretrooper.com/470023________Get ready for about 10 answers of scam websites. /________if you live in ohio like i do,u can shovel snow and make that in a couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment