Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, June 25, 2007

How can I earn money? -

Hey there, I m a young teenage girl and I need to make some money. I m not very interested in sekking anything because I already have done that. I earn $5 a week. I have babysat before but as I am so young I don t think many mothers want me to babysit their children. I am still happy babysitting though, just getting my infomation out there is a problem. I am responsible, but not old enough (yet) to get a job. Please no stypid suggestions! Thanks you.________Hey there :) I found a site that might be pretty useful to you. You can earn around $100 per week, just by signing up to free websites (no fees involved, at all), and can earn up to about $5 per sign up. Which ends up as a lot, considering there s 300+ free websites to sign up to. I earned around $15 withing 10 minutes of joining the site, and it s very reliable. Hope it helps you! http://www.cash2grab.com/members/registe...________possilbe jobs for young teens could include; yard work, pet sitting and /or walking, clean houses for neighbors, clean cars for neighbors, babysitting, mother s helpers, horse stables work, if you understand a sport you can get a referee license and ref games, and a camp counselor________If you have computer with internet connection, you can earn money. Just find a right one for you. You can try this site: http://www.moreniche.com/join.html?w=131... Goodluck!________depends on how old you are. ...get a job

No comments:

Post a Comment