Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, June 24, 2007

What kinda neighborhood work can i do to earn money? -

see im trying to earn some money for shoes because my parents wont buy them for me its kinda like your on your own deal there...so i live in a very small town and i dont quite have my license yet so its pretty hard to find a job in my town. so i need the money pretty soon and my parents want me to go around our neighbors and basically ask if they have any work for money...which is going to be odd cause im very shy and all but i need to do it. so any advise or suggestions on anything?________Why don t you make a couple posters and place them around town. Cutting grass, picking up dog poo, cleaning windows, or dog walking. That s what I did when I was younger, and I live in las vegas. Made pretty good money cutting grass and walking dogs. Not bad money when your 14 and need some cash. Hope this helps. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment