Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, June 25, 2007

Earn money from an increased inflation scenario? -

1. I would like to earn money from an increased inflation scenario, is there a safer better way than an index/mutual that track energy index stocks ? if yes, can you please refer me trading symbols ? 2. is there any of an index funds that is also Protects me from inflation and also pays dividends? if yes, can you please refer me trading symbols ? ________AGAG________Your thinking is good, but your timing is bad. We are in as much a risk of deflation as we are inflation. You would be better buying CD s with higher interest rates than going after inflation. Inflation projection for 2009 is 1.5%. CD s are paying as high as 5% in my state. (Purchased at Credit Unions).

No comments:

Post a Comment