Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Whatamp;#39;s a good way to earn money for the age group 12-15? -

I am trying to earn some money for some stuff that I want but don t know a good way to earn money because I live in apartments so I can t mow lawns, walk dogs, or anything like that. What should I try doing?________You could be a quot;mother s helper,quot; playing with the kids while their mom is still home. Then she can work, nap, shower, or talk on the phone in peace. It s good practice and a good reference for future babysitting.________Try babysitting. Put up a notice in your apartment building.________if you are responsible enough you can babysit (I started young myself), or see about getting a paper route (it s not just for boys), also when I was younger there were jobs going door to door selling candy. I am not sure if they have it where you are, or even here anymore...but it was a program to keep kids off the streets as well as teach them selling techniques. you can also ask your parents if there is a way you can do extra chores around the house, or even ask others if you can work around the house for them.________babysit, pack bags at supermarket, summer youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment