Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, February 18, 2007

How did you guys earn money to buy your car when you were a teen? -

How did you guys earn money to buy your cars when you were a teen? Also, how long did it take you to finally buy that car? So what kinds of cars did you guys have in your teen years when you were in HS and college?________Have fun without spending. Sometimes you have to sacrifice fun in order to get what you want. Goin out is fun, but that does not mean you have to spend all the time. I managed to earn $8000 by making $6.75 an hour in over a year. That money went on my down payment for a brand new truck worth $14000 sale price. Don t rush to buy, stay home and research. Don t get too excited so you won t be too disappointed if things don t work out. Also, price differs if you want something new or used.Goodluck.________I worked at some food joint and bought a Honda.________Sold magic brownies.....1 week paid cash________I didn t have to work. My parents bought me a brand new sports car for being cute!________i was not lucky enough to be able to afford a car while in high school. when i graduated i borrowed $750 to buy a car and went right to work to pay it all back. it was a 1972 chevy impala________My parents bought mine but it cost 1400________Get an affordable, used car.________i got my first truck just after high school when i got a full time job in a fast food place and it cost me 4,000 and it took me like 2years to pay it!!________It was cool,I went to an automotive vocational HS,and I worked at a local auto parts store/junkyard.My dad had an 87 Grand Prix,put a wicked 355 Small block,TH400 trans.,with 4:56 gearing.Now,at the time,pops wanted $5,000,and I wanted this car,so I not only worked at Delavan Auto parts,but I also utilized my shop class to repair cars for my neighbors,worked like a DOG at my dad s shop to save.Hence,I got the car!!! My very FIRST car was my grandad s 79 Mark V,he rarely drove the car,before succumbing to cancer.The cost of the car? My lovely Grandma just to me to clean the garage,and have some dinner....Ummmmmm!!!________Mow lawns... Give old ladies foot rubs... Do odd jobs around the neighborhood... Get a paper route.... Paid too much for my first car, but saved every dime myself doing the things listed above. Oh, it was a Chevy Caprice.. And I don t care what the guy above says, selling magic brownies never made anybody any money, only some free brownies!!!________My first car as a teen was a 1984 Dodge Aries SE - I did nothing for it - my dad died and I got paid social security. Used that money to buy the car. Then got a job at a grocery store deli to maintain it. My second car my mother basically gave to me - it was an 83 Olds Cutlass Supreme. I wish I still had that car.

No comments:

Post a Comment