Forex Forex Forex Forex

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How do I convince the customers in my locality to join internet business to earn part time money.? -

I have found an online business to earn money on internet. Now, I want to convince people of my locality to join that business under me. How and what should i advertize for it?________Show them the MONEY.________come up with an add that shows how good internt business. Show some hard working business people at work enjoying themselves with some comentry. Say how good it is to work from mention all of the things you can think of. Put your add onto t.v. you should get quite a fair few people to join that way. Good Luck!________Why you want LOCALS? the entire world is yours.strat with an email campaign. http://urlcut.com/trafficblast

No comments:

Post a Comment