Forex Forex Forex Forex

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What are some projects I can do around the house to earn money? -

I do get an allowance, but I am saving up for an MP3 player and at this rate it will take months... my parents and I agreed that if we agree on a special project I can do easily and I do it well, I could earn money. I need some projects that are fit for a 14-year old. Mowing the lawn is out of the question because I m not allowed to... nothing needs painted or anything.________try cleaning out a room, doing everyone s laundry, vaccuming every week, dusting, watering the plants....________Clean out a basement or very messy room in your house!________how about dusting/vacuuming the house? washing cars? sweeping sidewalk?________wash dishes....clean tha house.....ummmm thats really it________Maybe you can clean out the garage/attic or reorganize parts of the house. Weird how Chocolate Sista and I suggested the same thing 1 second apart, it won t show though when the answers will have been posted minutes or hours ago________Theres many things you could do. You could clean the house,make dinner for the family, walk dogs,baby-sit,if there is anything that needs to be fixed,fix it. Or you could try cleaning up neighbor s house or yards.________Clean out the garage or attic!________polishing furniture, hoovering, washing up, dusting, feeding the pets, making the food, setting the table, take out the rubbish, do the washing, wash the car, tidy up________clean the bathroom,clean a room that really needs to be cleaned,wash the dog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment