Forex Forex Forex Forex

Friday, February 16, 2007

What is the easiest way to earn money as a student?? -

what is the easiest way to earn money as a student??________If you are student, you need to evaluate first your schedule in class as it would be a hindrance if you can find a job (as a part-timer). Some convenience store, drug store, or any stores offer this kind of help to students who are in need of some money to get thru their studies. You may have your classes in the morning, and in the afternoon you will do your part time job. *I was once working in a company while I study in the morning at an International School. The classes started at 8~12PM. Rush myself for the train time and ate my lunch in just 5 minutes. Start the work at 13PM~21PM. Went home to change my clothes and hurried myself to a restaurant where I did as a waitress at night time. And finished my work until 2AM or sometimes 3AM, depending on the season where customers are plenty. Arrived home by 3:30Am and do my homework. Slept at 4Am or 5Am. Almost 2~3 hours sleep everyday except Saturdays when I have no school. By Sunday, I had a part-time job at a noodle shop for 5 hours from 10Am~15PM. It was really tiresome but I did it all by myself without my parent s support. And thru those hardships, I am what I am now! So think it also if you can make it yourself or not as it is not so easy to study and work at the same time. But if you can make it, you will be proud of yourself someday and the people around you would really praise your deeds.________get a part-time job. I had two in college plus took 6 courses and I still got a 3.6 GPA.... it is possible. If you are into sports become a referee or umpire and do that for the local sports teams.________The best job I had in college was cleaning carpets. It s great in a college town because you are usually just going from one apartment complex to the next. This gives you the ability to knock-out many jobs w/out having to load/unload the van over and over again. The company I worked for (back in 1991-1993) paid us 10% of the job. So if we did 50 apartments (which was quite easy during break when they were empty) @ $25 each in the day we made $125. We also did houses, died carpet, cleaned furniture, etc... but the real money maker was the apartments.________Well I do 2 things as a HS student. One of the things I do is caddy on weekends in which you make up to $150/day for 4 hours but I also joined Inboxdollars. I didn t think it d work but surprisingly the check did come and it s a good way to get some extra spending money, all the money i ve earned from Inbox goes into my savings and it earns interest. If you want to check it out...http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=verdia318________become a grifter________Rob a bank________Well, I would start by finding a job at a place. Get into something at a mall or a convenience store. They will pay you and then you can save up for something. Wal-Mart would be a good start. Hope this helps. Wee Man.________im doing babysitting

No comments:

Post a Comment