Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, February 15, 2007

How to earn money to sustain my college life? -

Friends..I m already 4th year accounting student to one of the best universities in the philippines..but my parents have a hard time already financing my studies..I want to finish college to help my family in the future..What can you recommend for me to earn money (in a good way)?In this way, at least I can help my parents and myself. I m looking forward from your help also.Thank You.-:)________Work at a Starbucks part time________It s really difficult to balance a real job while attending school. You could work for your college part-time (maybe 5-10 hours a week) during the semester to earn some extra cash, but you probably aren t going to make much from that. You definitely need to take advantage of your winter breaks and summer vacations to look for internships. Financial internships pay extremely well so whenever your school goes through corporate recruiting, go for it! A lot of students at my school get the really good internships ($10,000+ for a 10 week summer program) during their junior year. If you re already a 4th year accounting student at a prestigious university, you should definitely be able to find some good internships. Also, internships look great on your resume unlike a part-time job at a restaurant. You should go to your university s career services office and ask them how to go through corporate recruiting and how to find/apply for internships. Good luck!________There are all ready posts to get a job. It can be done. I worked 3rd shift in a factory (midnight to 8 a.m.) and went to school full-time days. It is a lot of work and you don t get much sleep, but it can be done. If you can not get straight A s, that s okay, too. It s better to get B s and pay your bills than it is to get A s and be financially irresponsible.________Hi, Most of the websites providing earning opportunities are scams. They get the work done but dont pay. You will just waste your time in searching all these sites. But let me tell you the real one. The one and only answer to your question is http://www.powerearning.clanteam.com , it has become the most popular site in few days and has been trusted by near about 100000 persons. There is NO FEES for registration and no age limit. Payment by cheque or transfer. I worked for 1-1/5 month only and earned a handsome amount :) Happy earning. Dont waste your time in other sites. Pl let me know if u have any personal queries. reema2112@yahoo.com - Thanks________I would recommend working a part-time, on campus job, like working in the dining halls, mail room or computer lab.. I work at my school s help desk only about 6-7 hours per week but it s enough to pay for things I need and I have some left over to go out and have fun.________want to have fun while making money. you can play games and make some cash, i only have 10.00 in my account, but hey its fun.. its worth a shot http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/...________Hi You could look on ebay for items that people may be interested in and resell for more but only sell things you know alot about,instant success,i know sombody that makes 5 grad profit from doing this, good luck.________Tutoring can be profitable. You can also put up notices for odd jobs or help wanted ads.________become a bartender________hey.where are you going by the way?iam from philipppines to..i ve heard that starbucks accepts part-time workers for college students.________the best is work part time________hmm get a job?

No comments:

Post a Comment