Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, February 11, 2007

How can a 13 year old can earn money?Not able to get a job yet? -

Hi,ill give you 10 points for best answer!!!Can you plz tell me how i can earn some money?I dont have any1 to babysit,andi dont try strangers(seen crazy story on maury)I live in apartments,so i cant mow lawns.I DONT clean other peoples houses!And i dont do paper route cuz i dont know my way around my neighborhood like that!My mother thiks i need a job,but im too young,and she stopped giving me money!I want some money to go school shopping,b-cuz mah mother siad she isnt gonna take me inless i pay for it!________Try game testing, it s easy and it s a do at home job. You can test games for money, you get the games before it s released and you could make up to $120/hr once you are experienced. Go to this site and check it out. http://moneytogame.blogspot.com________At your age I was kind of doing the homeless thing. I would collect cans and bottles and take them to the recycle center. I would also find a golf course and caddy. No I don t know anything about golf but for the most part they just want some to carry their bag. I also sold everything from greeting cards to plant seeds. If it was on the back of a comic book I sold it. It s sucks being a tweener.________Try it. It will help U. http://www.emoneyinfo.info/paidsurvey.ht... Best of Luck.________u should try online serveys... u can earn mone by clicking ads and receiving emails.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment