Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, February 11, 2007

What are some ways a 13 year old girl could earn money? -

I mean, I m only 13 right now, and that s kind of a sucky place to be financially. My only source of income is baby sitting on occasion, and my parents make me pay for everything that s not a life necessity myself. I wouldn t have such a problem with this if I was actually old enough to HAVE A JOB. I just really don t want to have a boring summer because I have no money. And I really really want a guitar and lessons, cuz I have no idea how to use one. But my friends and I are starting a band (maybe) and I can t do anything and I wouldn t want to drag them down and always feel left out or anything. SO does anybody have any suggestions how to make money at my age without the actual work being too time consuming? Because there s no point in working to get money if I can t do anything with it cuz I m always working.________put up some signs in your neighborhood or tell your mom to tell the neighbors so you get more jobs. If you want to make some good money fast ask your mom about doing some household chores that don t get done often but should be done. Wash windows and blinds Ironing Clean the garage download ad-aware anti-spyware and clean out the computer. wash some cars mow the lawn pick weeds plant flowers clean rain gutters maybe if you get really good grades you can ask for one of those things. good luck! PS there is always Grandma________maybe a peper route in your community im the same age and i babysit. another way is go to local hair shop and ask them if they need some one to maybe sweep up hair and put things away. or look in the phonebook in the yellow pages because you might see an add for a flower shop or sometyhing. what would be great is buy a whole bunch of candy bars and turn around and sell them at your school for a profit. thats whats kids at my school do and they make tons of money because kids always want candy. another good way is go to a place where a lot of people always are like a shopping plaza or something and set up something were you do a dance or say jokes with your friends or something and see if people will paay to watch you. you know like they drop money in a at beccause they think you are good. also since your a kid and the age you are you will probaly get more mone becasue you will be cuter taht an adult doing it.________You could do what everyone else is saying like mowing lawns etc. but you should talk to our parents because it sounds unreasonable for a 13 old to have pay for non-necessities. Explain to them your problem and maybe try to get an allowance or something.________Hey we have a listed a few companies thru which u can earn without investment.infact some of the websites even pay just for being online!.Here is the link http://freeebookz.googlepages.com/ .U also stand a chance to get 50 money making e books absolutely free!!!!!________a lemonade stand .. lol________A really easy way to make money online is to join GPT sites. GPT sites pay you to take surveys and do free trials. The minimum age requirement for most of these sites is 13 - so that would be perfect for you. I remember when I first starting doing GPT s, I made about $70 within the first hour. (and then I was hooked =P) Here are 2 of my favorites: http://www.knightsfortune.com http://www.treasuretrooper.com/237872...... Or, just do a search on gpt site , and you will come up with a bunch. =) Hope that helps________babysitting...or sell some of your old stuff________Smashpwirlpools has some very good ideas. Another really good one depends on how you are with pets. Ask some of your parents friends if they need their dog walked and played with during the day. Since you will be playing it won t seem like work. You charge by the hour with an hour minimum Monday thru Friday.________Either you work or you don t Anything worth doing will take time. Talk to your parents. Local Library, McDonalds Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment