Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, May 10, 2007

How to earn money for expensive cheer leading? -

My two best friends are on a travel cheer leading team I really want to join. I have done a cheer class at the same place they go for their cheer leading. I want to join their team but its kind of expensive. I have to pay for being on the team, camps, uniforms etc. All of it is really expensive. My mom doesnt want to pay for all of it because it is so expensive so I want to earn the money myself. The only problem is that I dont know how. I cant babysit because I live in the middle of nowhere and my friends cant give me rides because I live too far away. No kids live in my neighborhood either. I could probly mow lawns. Everyone in my neighborhood have about an acre of land.Im not that good at mowing tho. I want to start a fundraiser or something but I dont know how to do that. I really need to find a way to raise money for it. PLEASE HELP ME!! give me some Ideas on how to raise some money for cheer leading!! ________well u could house sit when a neighbor goes on vacation u can feed their pets water their plants take in there mail and anything else they need done (i do it for 10$ a day but that s pretty high) so charge like 7$ a day? maybe and u could walk dogs its not much but its something u could do________May be you can try at this website http://www.shellcash.com/members/registe... This website pay money to you when you do surveys, they pay via paypal or check. It is free register. You can see the term and condition before register. Hope it can help.________Suck it up have a lemonade sale and i am one of the two friends. if you want money for the ku day you oould barrow some________Do car washes in your cheerleading outfit for $20.00 bucks per car.! You can do it! ________http://www.random2.synthasite.com/ is a great site with tips on how to make money online with links to sites that make said money.

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and methods for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete