Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, May 12, 2007

How can I earn money online? -

I am a teenager plus my mom also need something to do and earn money. Please recommend a site where i can do so and the offer should be valid to everyone. I mean i live in asia. Please suggest s/t keeping these in mind________Be careful of all theses scams. Countless people here have told horror stories how they work for weeks and weeks to earn 10 bucks and then they do not get a check. They get emails to upgrade their services or points to purchase useless stuff from them. /________Blogs are the best way to earn money but you have to follow the below mentioned points you have created the blog from any blog providing sites for eg.google, to increase your traffic(visitor for your blog) i would like to bring forward some tips to for blog. 1. Rich content.Your blog should be rich in content. Whatever you want to put forward in blog should be of good quality. 2. Presentation: Whenever any one visits your blog he should attract towards your blog at first instant. you should use good template which will suit your blogs content. 3. submit URL : submit your blogs URL to top search engine sites such as Google, Yahoo, Msn, Technorati etc. 4. Patience : this is most important in blogging. when u create the blog you want get the traffic overnight. the sites such as google atleast takes 6 month to display your blog address(url) in search engine.you have to work hard to attract people towards your blog, and keep them visiting your blog again and again. this is really a challanging job. this is just a basic idea how to increase the Visitor for your blog. there are lot of other things such as generating revenue from blog( placing advertisment on blog where you can earn money), involve in forum discussion, site exchange programmes, feed burner, etc visit my blog you will learn how i have created my blog. my blog is http://emails-by-friends.blogspot.com/ you will get my email ID in my blog at visiting my profile. do not hasitate to write to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment