Forex Forex Forex Forex

Sunday, May 27, 2007

As a pastor who is on a full time pastoral job, what are possible avenues through which I can earn good money? -

I chose to the the pastoral work on a full time basis. Yet, my present income is not sufficient for me, as I am married, and my wife is studying in a higher institution and I pay her bills. I wish to know how I could work from home through the internet, to earn some reasonable amount of money at my own convinient pace, without being physically attached to any company. I am a published author and enjoys reading and writing so much.________·Hey, today there are many ways in which you can work from home and work online part/full time on your computer and earn extra money without being duped by frauds and scams– Online data entry, Medical/general transcription, write articles, Translation and proof reading, sell on eBay, make a website, take surveys.. and much much more..and all of these options do not need any kind of investment ever!!! There are international positions-ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE IN WORLD CAN DO MANY INVESTMENT FREE JOBS! REMEMBER-ANY COMPANY THAT ASKS YOU TO PAY FOR A JOB IS A SCAM! more details at- http://www.pcworkathome.net________Get a website and do counselling for a fee.________a fairly serious question. i would not recommend u sell stuff on ebay because that gives u money to use on little matters not bills and such but i have never sold anything on ebay so u can try. if u are a published author, write books and stuff but they may be hard to sell. maybe u can do what my uncle, whom i do not like so much but that is besides the point, and write songs to sell. he sells them to our church. he also thought about working at a department store such as walmart or somewhere else part time but i doubt u would want to do that. just so u know i m catholic but any monotheistic religion is fine with me.________try sending your credential/portfolio to care4com@yahoo.co.uk They might have some assignments for you________Ebay is the marketplace for the modern day entrepreneur, people are making a good side income selling on Ebay, just find a product from somewhere, anywhere that has a half decent demand and take the first step. Whats the name of your publication?, best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment