Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, April 14, 2007

What are some ways to earn money? -

I am a 13 year old girl and I want to save up for an iPod touch. I really have no idea how to come up with $300. I have baby-sat before, but I don t have my SafeSitter license yet so that might not be my best bet. My parents don t really pay me for doing chores at home, but I guess I could bring up possibly getting an allowance but other than those two I am completely clueless when it comes to earning money. If you could give me any ideas, I would really appreciate it :). Thanks.________I would always hesitate before trying anything on the internet: if making money was so easy why wouldn t everyone you know be doing it? A lot of these survey things either pay really poorly or take a lot of time to make a lot of money. My advice is to do the following: Definately talk to your parents about getting an allowance (it teaches good money management skills, instead of you having to always go to your parents if you need cash), and start saving that! You don t have to save all of it, but you could definitely put some away every week and still be able to spend some on yourself. You could also do things around the neighbourhood: do you know anyone who needs their gardens taken care of, their lawns mowed, their weeds killed? What if you offered to organize garages? Wash cars? Walk dogs? Babysit? The trick is to find out what people need and see if you can help them out. That way you will be providing a service to them and they will be paying you for it. For example: do you know any elderly people who may want to pay you to carry groceries from the store for them? These are just a few of the things you could do to earn a little extra money. I have written a more extensive article (with more suggestions) on my blog, which will also show you potentially what you could make: you can find it here http://www.btgnow.net/2008/07/how-can-i-... Good Luck! ________Why don t you sell some items that you don t want any more on ebay? CD s, movies, etc. You might not get much money, but it adds up!________well you could wash cars or bake buns or cakes for your friends... $8 per cake or sumthing...

No comments:

Post a Comment