Forex Forex Forex Forex

Monday, April 23, 2007

What are some things I can do from home to earn money? -

I am a college student and I already have a job. But I still need extra cash but what can I do from home to make money so I still have time to study?________Well, you won t make a living off of these but you can definitely get some extra cash in your spare time! Try this one: http://www.clixsense.com/?2134684... This one you can quot;viewquot; 30 second ads and get paid .01 to $1.00 for every one. I usually open them and continue what I m doing...just keeping the window open until the 30 seconds are over. You can easily earn $30 or $40 a month. This one is called MyLot It s basically the same thing as Yahoo answers but you get paid for every question and response you put down. It only updates once every 24 hours (I find it s usually between 1am and 7am pacific time) so don t worry if you don t see your totals going up after every post. I think it s a better format than here. http://www.mylot.com/?ref=amstardam...________These payout cash each month, no fees to become a member and do the work from your own email account again no fees, just read your email and follow directions... http://www.*************/25983... http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=sgregory.... http://dealbarbiepays.com/members/regist... http://www.hits4pay.com/members/index.cg...________All the jobs and opportunities are in my profile. They are all legit and scam free. They are great because you can do any of them on your own time. So you can fit it in to your schedule easily. Hope this helps! Alicia________Well, there s always prostitution. It s hard to earn while at home, and there are many, many scams requiring you to spend money for supplies or information, more than you ll ever earn using them. Maybe you can earn a little in the immediate neighborhood, though. Consider daycare. Many parents home with kids all day during summer could use a break, even if it s only a couple of hours three afternoons a week while you take their kids to a park, pool, or your house. Consider errand running by the hour for neighbors. Pick up groceries or meals to go, dry cleaning, the kids at day camp, a prescription, the repaired stereo, the package or letter at the post office, etc. What might people pay you to clean their bathroom top to bottom, or to empty and clean the fridge, or scrub out the oven? Can you mow a lawn? Pull weeds? Plant trees? Apply sealer to an asphalt driveway? Repaint or oil a deck? How about laundry? A working mom near you probably has a mound of it she d love to have taken care of. Do you have experience doing interior or exterior painting? If you do, you can offer your services, from prep to clean-up.________I work 15 to 20 hours a week and still earn a great income. I work for Ameriplan from home and I love the company. I get pay checks in the mail and this is the first company I have ever worked for that truly helps people. The training calls and the websites are amazing. I really enjoy this work and I feel its a rewarding job. Best of all I get to stay home kids. This company has been in business for 15 years, Been seen on TV, Radio, Thousands of Newspapers and the work from home business Magazine. A scam doesn t last 15 years. To the person who said it sounds to good to be true...depends on what your talking about. If you don t work the business you don t make any money. If you would like I would be happy to speak to you about the company. Just send me a message or visit my website!! Amanda AmandaGray@ameriplan.net http://www.freedomathometeam.com/AmandaG...________Advertise typing/transcription services on craigslist. Some telemarketing will allow you to call from your home part time.________sell on ebay________Hi, I like this because it is so flexible. It took a lot of researching and testing sites out, but I have been able to find some really good ones. I made over $2,000 last month, and all of these sites are free to join. Please see my profile for more information. Thanks, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment