Forex Forex Forex Forex

Thursday, January 18, 2007

What are ways to earn money? -

I m only thirteen and my town doesn t really need babysitters. I obviously can t get a job. I need this money for a People to People trip to China. And if I earn some money and be responsible I think they ll let me go. Because I m not rich at all, and my family has to watch the money we spend. Like stuff a thirteen y/o would do.________OK if you have other people in your town who are also going to go. Sell baked goods. We often at my work sell things to make money for picnics and holiday parties Biscuits and GRavy,Bake Sale, Raffle, These are great ways with small investments to make money. Since you re money it tight go with a bake sale and get others involved. If you want to act responsible go to your local stores and ask for sponsors tell them what you want and what your goals are help others get the goal as well. It shows leadership. Have a hot dog feed hard work will save you money. Ask grocery stores for donations or discounts and give them credit for helping you. You d be surprised what you can do. ________In this Job Age is no bar..... You can try programs like Paid To Click (PTC). I am earning 200$ - 300$ every month without spend any money. You can work on your convenient time from your computer. they pay you money for visiting their websites. (for seeing their advertisements). they pay you money through Pay-pal, Alert-pay or check. All you have to do is to register on those sites for free and start earning money by surfing ads. I have found a site http://money-make-system.blogspot.com which has a collection of paying websites there is no scam.________Pick up cans and bottles or panhandle on the streets like those people...________donate blood, sell cans lolz________visit this you ll sure get ur answer..... http://www.earneasy.co.nr/

No comments:

Post a Comment