Forex Forex Forex Forex

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Do I have permission to do earn money in the Internet? -

Pleas do not tall me how to earn money. Tell me If I am allowed to do that. I have H-1B American visa. I got it as scientist and at the moment I am working in a University. I am wondering if I am allowed to earn money by my web-site? Even if we assume that a commercial activity is prohibited for me (I am not know of it is true), the question still remains, because I am not sure that small money transaction (from the visitors of my web-site to me) should be considered as quot;financial activityquot;.________Simple answer- If you are paying taxes on your earnings at the University (as in, you receive a W2 every year), then YES, you can earn extra money off your website. You can report your earnings on your taxes, but you re not required to if it s just a few hundred dollars. If you have more questions, you should consult the immigration/naturalization website, the IRS website, or call their 800 customer service numbers.________I am not anexpert on this, but I think you can. You can base your bussiness in your home country, like a fisical address,and just quot;movequot; the thing from here. It s the same when a person buy a watch in singapore through Ebay. the buyer is here, and the seller there, no taxes has been generated. Hope that helps. The other thing is, at least you have a Visa.....can you imaginehow people is making bussiness in this country without a visa (Illegal aliens)????________i am 13 so i dont know alot about credit cards and jobs and earning money but what i DO know is that this Google sponsership had this organization where u put up their addson your webpage and everytime some1 clicks on it you earn money sent to you its totallyy legal________from what i have heard yes you are absolutely allowed to do this. however, earnings must be declared to be legal. the benefit to earning money online is that most governments give you amazing tax benefits and breaks for doing it! Good luck!________Yes you definitley have this permission http://www3.sympatico.ca/abdo4/ Do not worry there are NO FEES at all to be paid.________It s financial activity but why would it be prohibited? Are there limits on your earning potential or does the University own you and all of your intellectual property?________You can t do that.________Try using google adsense.________Good Luck________you have my permission dude. now go earn some mulla

No comments:

Post a Comment